Looking for some free open house sign-in sheets you can easily customize? We’ve designed 5 sign-in sheets you can edit in Canva and then download and print with ease.
These printable open house sign-in sheets are ideal if you’re hosting an open house for another agent or for your own listing.
Once you download the real estate open house templates also make sure to check out the open house tips at the bottom of the post – helping you generate more qualified leads to grow your real estate business.
Related: Download our Free Open House Checklist + 25 Tips
Open House Sign-in Sheets Customizable Elements:
All 5 of these open house sign-in sheets have the option to edit the following:
- Colors – add your own brand colors, change background colors
- Text – agent contact details, date, change font type, etc
- Images – update with the property image and realtor image
You can use these easy-to-customize templates and make them your own in the Canva app.
Download The Free Open House Sign-in Sheets:
Add your details below to access all 5 of the free open house sign-in sheets.
5 Free Open House Sign In Sheets
1. Basic Open House Sign-in Sheet
Collect your guests’ names, email, and phone numbers when they visit your open house.
You can also customize this printable template with your brand colors, logo, property photo, and address, or if you need to print quickly – simply update the logo and address.
2. Simple Open House Sign-in Sheet
A different variation of a simple, printable sign-in sheet for your next open house. This time you can include your own agent photo in addition to the broker logo, address, website, and property image.
3. Colorful Open House Sign-in Sheet
This clean, yet colorful open house sign-in sheet is perfect for customizing.
On this free open house sign-in sheet you can also take note of whether your guests are working with an agent or not.
Change the colors to suit your brand and easily edit all of the other information (in Canva) to update the property details. Then you are ready to print!
4. Detailed Open House Sign-in Sheet
This open house sign-in sheet is another excellent option, especially if you want to record more details about your visitors.
This open house template includes:
- Basic contact information
- It asks if the guests are working with a realtor
- Information on your guest’s intentions – are they just looking, planning to buy within a year, need to buy now, or have a house to sell?
As with the other templates you can easily edit in Canva and then print as a PDF.
5. Straight-forward Open House Sign-in Sheet
Collect the core information you need from your open house guests on this sign-in sheet template and find out if they have a real estate agent or not.
To edit, go to Canva. Then you can update every element – text, images, and colors!
Tips for your next open house
Having access to these free open house sign-in sheets is a great first step, but to go alongside this, here are some helpful tips for your next open house.
Print Extra Open House Sign-in Sheets!
Make sure to print extra free open house sign-in sheets to have on hand for future needs. Keep them in your bag or care to easily access them.
Get your guests to sign in as soon as you greet them.
You don’t want to be pushy – be welcoming, kind and ask politely for them to sign in before they have a look around.
Get to know your guest’s intentions
- Actively looking for a property?
- Looking to start their property search soon?
- Looking for an agent to work with?
- Wanting to sell their house?
- Just curious?
Take note of this while they’re looking around.
Provide Added Value
Think about creative ways you can make great first impressions at your open house. with added value.
- Have fresh basked cookies ready to offer, when they sign-in
- Include a draw for a local restaurant
- Share information on similar listings nearby, that you’d be happy to show them (if they do not have an agent)
- Listen to their needs. Simply listen and show interest – this simple gesture goes a long way.
- Do your research. What are the best schools in the area? Where’s the closest park, church, or community center?
Don’t forget to follow up, especially if you have another similar property listed in the area.
Even if you don’t, you’ll still want to follow up with those who are looking for help. This is why understanding your open house guests’ intentions is so important.
Download all 5 of the free open house sign-in sheets…
About Charlie Cameron
Realtor | Real Estate Investor | Team Leader
A top 1% influencer at eXp, and an experienced multifamily and short-term rental investor, Charlie helps real estate agents grow their business and achieve total time, location, and financial freedom through real estate at the Lion League Team at eXp Realty! Learn more.
Learn More About eXp Realty & Our Free Partnership Team!
If you are interested in joining the best brokerage for agent growth, compensation, and opportunity in the world, be sure to partner with the best sponsorship team in the world as well! We provide additional training, tools, coaching, partners, collaboration, masterminds, and resources for your success!
We believe in massive growth and financial freedom for all real estate agents! Live your dream real estate lifestyle with us.
For more eXp Realty details, check out our comprehensive About eXp Realty – Everything You Need to Know article.